A fire broke out in the house due to an electrical short circuit.

Chiniot (Web Desk) – A fire broke out in a house in Kot Qazi village of Lalian Tehsil, Chiniot District today due to short circuit of electricity. The people of the area reached on time and put out the fire. But all the belongings of these poor people were burnt to ashes. By the grace of Allah, no casualties were reported. Unfortunately, these poor people have no welfare. Their administration is asking for some financial help so that they can support themselves and their children.