E-Cigarette

E-cigarettes are getting common these days rapidly around the globe.

Last year a young boy was sitting in his courtyard holding an E-cigarette in his hand. when his wife heard a huge sound of an explosion when she rushed toward the explosion site she saw that her husband’s mouth was badly injured and he was bleeding badly.

E-Cigarette

MRI of the man showing the damage to the jaw

After she came to know that an E-cigarette was exploded in his husband’s mouth.

 

 

 

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply