Rabwah news; A sad incident took place in Dar Ul Yaman Sharqi as a woman lost her life because of electric shock. The late woman touched the air cooler as she tried to turn it on and it was shot. The woman caught by the heavy current and lost her life subsequently. The late women were the mother of three children and have left all the family grieved. Â May her soul rest in peace and blessed her family. People do not set the circuit breakers on their electric appliances which causes the big incidents.